Thursday, July 28, 2011

EXTERIOR PAINT COLOR SCHEMES



Chalky Wedgewood Blue
Creamy WhiteTrim
Black Iron Detailing
  
Throughout my design career I have found that clients, both residential and commercial, are the most mystified about choosing paint colors.  And certainly an interior designer is going to be the professional to turn to in order to make the right choices the first time around.  

Peacock Blue Windows
 Bright White Trim
Adobe Red Body Color
 Black Iron Railings
I have selected thousands of paint colors throughtout   my  career.  It is my years of experience and my trained eye that have honed my ability to choose colors that are appropriate for the setting, the overall interior and exterior design and importantly, the clients needs and purposes.

During a recent trip to Puerto Rico I was stirred by the rich saturated color pallette of Old San Juan.   Deep daring colors that were suited to so many factors:  The Caribbean sun, the tropical climate, the aged Colonial Spanish Architecture and the history of the island itself. 

Puerto Rico is a Painters Pallette of Full Lush, Saturated Vibrant Colors.  They are absolutely stunning in their setting!  

Nowhere else could a Purple Painted Facade
look so stunning next to a Leafy Green One !
  
Let Kaywell Interiors, LLC make the appropriate color choices for you.  Find out more when you visit our website at http://www.kaywellinteriors.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment